Panasonic Eluga I5 Listed Online at Rs8,990 at Flipkart Ahead Of Launch: Specification, Features….



Panasonic Eluga I5 Listed Online at Rs8,990 at Flipkart Ahead Of Launch: Specification, Features….

HIGHLIGHT:
·      Panasonic Eluga I5 is listed on Flipkart with a tag written “coming Soon”
·      Eluga I5 comes with a price tag of Rs. 6499
·      Eluga I5 comes with 4G VoLTE connectivity

Panasonic expands its Eluga range smartphone in India, by launching the Eluga I5 smartphone shortly. Ahead of official launch, Panasonic Eluga I5 has been listed on Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 8,990. It seems that Eluga I5 will be an online exclusive.
Filpkart has not yet started selling the handset, and the listing carries a “coming soon” tag – without revealing any detail about its availability in the country but Flipkart confirms the key specification as well as the design of the phone.

As per the specification listed on Flipkart , Eluga I5 will comes with 5-inch HD display with 720pixel by 1280pixel resolution and with 2.5D curved Asahi Dragontrail Glass Protection. Eluga I5 is powered by octa-core MediaTek MT6737 chipset with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.

The dual-SIM phone Panasonic Eluga I5 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. Eluga I5 comes with a 13-megapixel of rear camera with five piece lens and aperture f/2.2 and LED flash.On the front Eluga I5 has a 5-megapixel camera with a Three-piece lens.

In terms of connectivity option Eluga I5 comes with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4, FM radio, A-GPS, Micro-USB with OTG, and a 3.5mm Jack.
In terms of sensor Eluga I5 comes with accelerometer, ambient light sensor and a proximity sensor. Eluga I5 also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back of its metal body.
Panasonic Eluga I5 is powered by a 2,500mAh non-removable battery and measures 143 ×71× 7.5 mm along with a weight of 145.5 grams.
Eluga I5 listing, first spotted by Mobile Indian, suggested that the Panasonic Eluga I5 will go on sale in India in two color variant: Gold and Black.
Earlier this week, Panasonic launch it’s Eluga A4 with 5000mAh battery and a price tag of Rs. 12,490.

Should You Buy this?

No, because the battery is not enough for a MediaTek processor and in this Price range people can get phone with Snapdragon Processor and also with a big battery.

For missing and wrong information, Please let us know.

Thanks For Reading.
Technology 19

Comments